How do you become a Boondocks™ Alum?
It’s pretty SIMPLE, all you need to do is take a class(*) at the Boondocks™ and you will then become an Alumni of our Academy. Certain Classes Do Not Meet the requirements for Alumni Status- Please see below.
SHOOTING SESSION INFORMATION
1. Session cost: $20 per session (Alumni ONLY -Guests are allowed to watch, but MUST have eye and ear protection).
2. Session attendees MUST sign in at the Pro Shop to receive shooting ticket, sign waivers, purchase targets, etc.
3. Items will be available for purchase if needed: Ammunition (no reloaded ammunition allowed on our ranges), eye protection, ear protection.
4. All lanes will be assigned by the RSO on the range.
5. Safety is PRIORITY. You will be expected to practice the SAFETY rules – NO EXCEPTION.
6. Instructors are available for assistance; if needed and if time permits
*Gun Rental is available for all Alumni shooters
For questions, information, or to SIGN UP for a class to become a Boondocks™ ALUM, please contact us by calling 769-972-2382 or register online.
*The alumni range is restricted to handguns only. Classes that Do Not meet the BFTA™ Alumni Range requirements are Lethal Force Simulator Course, Private Instruction(2 hour minimum) Session, Defensive Shotgun- Level I, Basic AR15 Carbine, Land Navigation,Youth Summer Camp and Young Adults Personal Protection Course.
Exciting NEWS for our Boondocks™ Alumni…
JUST FOR YOU!
Boondocks™ ALUMNI are eligible to come shoot on the range.
Shooting Sessions for Boondocks™ ALUMNI will be offered
every Saturday and Sunday (1:00 - 5:00 PM)